In this section you can find links to sites we recommend you explore for additional resources, opportunities, and information to support your creative journey!
Digital hubs for creatives
- a virtual meeting point for artists, art students, art educators, cultural entrepreneurs, researchers, creative hubs and creative businesses. The digital platform aims to share digital learning materials, showcase selected artists and support networking between the stakeholders.
EU-Eastern Culture and Creativity Programme
- support the cultural and creative sectors’ contribution to sustainable humanitarian, social and economic development in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. Activities to achieve this include mapping, training, online learning, study visits, partnership fairs, cultural leadership initiatives, working groups, use of local and international experts, toolkits, an award scheme, networking and sharing good practice through the website, Facebook page, newsletter etc.
- a digital meeting point for cultural change-makers. A place to explore and make visible what culture means in wider Europe.
World Cultures Connect
- a free social platform for cultural managers and creative professionals to promote their work and services, as well as discover and connect with new partners, tools and resources to support international work.
- a network of networks for research and cooperation in cultural development.
- helps people interested in the same idea, company or issue to meet one another, collaborate, and start great projects together.
- a leading online platform to showcase & discover creative work. The creative world updates their work in one place to broadcast it widely and efficiently. Companies explore the work and access talent on a global scale.
Creative Project Canvas
: a useful tool for artists and creators to elaborate, clarify, evaluate and reflect on past, present and future projects, products and services. The Creative Project Canvas is for artistic and cultural practitioners who are based on Business Model Canvas, a business tool used by companies all around the world.
- the cooperative project of seven companies and research institutions
from five different European countries that seeks to provide European creative agencies active in the field of Audio Branding with sophisticated information and communication technology supporting tools.
- revolutionary approach for creating and deploying interactive, personalized, scalable and immersive content, by representing it as a set of individual assets together with meta-data describing their relationships and associations. This allows media objects to be assembled in ground-breaking ways to create new user experiences.
- a creative hub based in Lisbon. We´re all about working hard - that's why we've decided to concentrate it under the same roof. Here we have Multidisciplinary People and Companies that provide content creation and production for visual media. Together we can cross different creative views and provide integrated services.
Music Tech Fest
- is the global festival of music ideas and a giant creative laboratory featuring cutting edge performance, music hacking, and industry showcases that connect artists, technologists and business in a vibrant environment. Unique collaborations, new works created on site, premieres of future technology, and a visionary community, make each event an exciting landmark gathering. MTF is cross-genre, international, enriching, and inclusive.
- an online platform that showcases the creative process behind top quality movies, videogames and comics pioneering original marketing tools so to empower and inspiring artists.
On The Move
- a cultural mobility information network with 40 members in over 20 countries across Europe and internationally. Our mission is to encourage and facilitate cross-border mobility and cooperation, contributing to building up a vibrant and shared European cultural space that is strongly connected worldwide.
- the world's most comprehensive database for the performing arts.
– Portal to cultural diversity: a database of ACP country artists, cultural operators, organizations and events and a networking tool to get to know one another, exchange practices and work together
Robert Bosh Cultural Managers
- a network that brings together cultural managers and practitioners from Germany, Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe as well as from the Russian Federation and the Arabic world. Their expertise cover various cultural, artistic and geographic areas.
Cultural and Creative Cities Monitor
- a tool to monitor and assess the performance of 'Cultural and Creative Cities' in Europe vis-à-vis their peers using both quantitative and qualitative data. The quantitative information is captured in 29 indicators relevant to nine dimensions reflecting three major facets of the cultural, social and economic vitality of cities: cultural vibrancy, creative economy and enabling environment.
- a global map of the cultural and creative industries. This survey quantifies the global economic and social contribution of this important sector. The study analyses 11 Cultural and Creative Industries (CCI) sectors: advertising, architecture, books, gaming, movies, music, newspapers/magazines, performing arts, radio, television and visual arts.
- runs the global startup competition covering 65+ emerging and developing markets. Their mission is to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through the promotion and investment in entrepreneurship and technology.
- works with employers, individuals, trade associations, unions, learning and training providers, Government and its public agencies and other key organisations to ensure that the UK's Creative Industries have continued access now, and in the future, to the skills and talent they require.
- first online crowdfunding platform in Angola to financing new businesses and creative projects in Angola. Projects raising money on Deya offer rewards for contributions; and the platform operates on an “all-or-nothing” model – only projects which reach their full fundraising target will receive the funds.
- a four-year project (2015-2019) that seeks to make arts and cultural organisations more resilient and sustainable by improving their business models and developing their long-term strategic and innovation capacities.
- an experienced and qualified business adviser, who is able to help creative enterprises to achieve their goals by using smart business thinking and the most appropriate techniques and management methods.