The National Association of Young Entrepreneurs (ANJE) is a private law organization founded in February 2010, non-profit, nonpartisan, whose purpose is "to meet young entrepreneurs with a view to meeting common interests.
Its mission is to promote the young entrepreneur through business training and participatory advocacy for a business environment conducive to the development of their business. Guided by values such as team spirit, leadership, excellence and ethics, ANJE defends the establishment of a social economic system capable of guaranteeing the inclusion, sustainability, diversity and competitiveness of the Mozambican economy.
It hosts more than 600 members nationwide and offers its members:
• The opportunity to share experiences and support each other;
• Facilities in establishing partnerships to strengthen;
• Ease of liaison with Government and other strategic institutions;
• Information and tools relevant to the growth of your business;
• A free environment where young entrepreneurs find similar minds with whom they can discuss new ideas and develop great projects.
What are you waiting for?
JOIN US as soon as possible!
Advertising and marketing communications, Animation, Architecture, Archives and libraries, Audiovisual and interactive media, Crafts, Creative industries areas, Design, Digital facilities, Fashion and textiles, Film, Gastronomy, Literature, Performing arts, Photography and photo imaging, Publishing and journalism, Radio, Visual arts, Words and books